Original post on our site with additional information, details & comments: http://www.thewoodwhisperer.com/videos/are-you-a-maker-or-a-woodworker/
Welcome to the first in a new series of live shows called TWW Live! The latest news, reviews, and your projects and questions.
- Last Month’s Winners: Janet B. (Festool CT36 Vac and ETS150 Sander) and Brian R. (3M Safety Bundle)
- This Month’s Giveaway, Enter Now: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D4NPPO6/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00D4NPPO6&linkCode=as2&tag=thewoodwhispe-20&linkId=YPCBBL22PNEOU6WD
Arbortech Mini Grinder: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00455R1HG/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00455R1HG&linkCode=as2&tag=thewoodwhispe-20&linkId=2KKANKIQXQU5XGTO
Fuji Mini-Mite3 Turbine HVLP: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D4NPPO6/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00D4NPPO6&linkCode=as2&tag=thewoodwhispe-20&linkId=YPCBBL22PNEOU6WD
- The Great Bessey/Lowes Feeding Frenzy of 2014: Ryan Royal gets the “no-prize.” He picked up $1032 worth of clamps for just $200!
- Anna’s Hope Chest by Steve Boudreau: http://www.thewoodwhisperer.com/viewer-projects/annas-hope-chest
- Submit Your Project: http://www.thewoodwhisperer.com/contact/submit-your-project
- Chuck Hampton wonders if we need another video series that shows projects and answers questions.
- Chris is trying to decide if he’s a Maker or a Woodworker, after reading this Nerdist article: http://www.nerdist.com/2014/06/mythbusters-adam-savage-has-made-it-cool-to-be-creative-again
- Ashley has some insightful thoughts about what makes a Maker a Maker.
In Case you Missed It
- Bill Doran – Leatherman Pouch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbJHpnEeekU
- Adam Savage – Why We Make: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_otrgJ8Lmx4
- Check out the new SENCO FinishPro 21LXP 21 gauge brad nailer: http://www.senco.com/ToolDetails.aspx?c=1&k=8M0001N
- Woodworks Season V: http://www.djmarks.com/product-category/seasons
In the Shop
- A beautiful jewelry box collaboration project with Gary Rogowski.
- Bending forms for the Morris Chair.
- WatchingDragon – “How do you cut wood for a wooden tankard with only hand tools?”
- Jonathan – “When burning wood scraps, are there any types that are dangerous?”
- Eric – “Suggestions for a good cheap readily-available wood for a beginning woodworker?
- Matt – “Have you ever had the problem that you spend the majority of time building things for the shop?”
- JC – “Any suggestions for finishes for children’s toys?”
Tune in to the next show on Wednesday, July 2nd at 1pm Eastern!
The Wood Whisperer is education and entertainment for the modern woodworker! Find more at http://thewoodwhisperer.com & don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thewoodwhisperer
Learn more about our premium project videos at http://thewoodwhispererguild.com